Saturday 8 November 2014

zombie makeup

 
In this post im going to show you the zombie makeup I tried out using only liquid latex, toilet roll tissue, makeup (stuff like foundation, lipstick, eyeliner) and fake blood!

firstly I did the mouth area where I wanted it to look like my mouth had ripped, I only layered latex and tissue paper for this and blended it in so it was smooth to my skin.





 I added makeup after this had dried and then did some other little cuts on my face then I sprayed black hairspray onto my face, arms and legs to make me look muddy and dirty. I back tatted my hair and put on an old tea stained nurse dress and hat from my silent hill nurse costume and added some white contact lenses






I also added a zombie bite to my arm to make the look more realistic.





                                                   I think the overall look was quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment