Wednesday 8 April 2015

severed hand and finger

This is a blog on some of the recent makeup things that I have done using sculpt gel. I am starting to make tutorials, so I did one of the severed finger which I will be posting on youtube and will have a link on this post very soon.

Severed hand:

This was a really fun sfx makeup to do, it was quite easy to do aswell. I watched a tutorial by goldiestarling on youtube a few days before trying this makeup so I took inspiration from there. In her video she puts thread over it to make it look stitched on but I didn't have any thread handy at the time.

Goldiestarlings tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZnkuuMxQTI




 
 
Severed finger:
 
This makeup has been done on tutorials many times, but I used sculpt gel which I haven't seen anybody use yet so I decided to film this to make it into a tutorial. The pictures below are of the wound I created and I also used a fake finger that I made using latex to make the picture look more real as if id cut off my finger.





No comments:

Post a Comment