Monday 16 March 2015

More makeup tests!

These are some more sfx makeup tests that I've done on my self and other people.

The first makeup test is a graze on the face with a bruised eye. the model for this one is my sister.
I used extra flesh and a bruise wheel to create this effect.














This one is an acid burn on my hand. I did this with 3D gel just splatted around the centre of my hand.












This is another burn type of thing that I did on a friends hand. I used latex and tissue for this.












This is a deep cut that I did on a friends hand, this was my first try at using a product called extra flesh. this was the first time I used this product and I think it is quite easy to use.












This a quick makeup test for the movie I am working on, I have details on another blog post. its just done with 3D gel, with a cross carved into the middle.












This is a wart/boil that I tried with 3D gel, its just dripped onto the skin and layered up so that it is a solid lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment