Tuesday 10 February 2015

Makeup test for a short non profit movie i am working on

 

This is a makeup tets is did for a short movie that me and my friends are making.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-DM/1600901016799541?fref=ts

My role in all of this is the makeup artist, so my responsibility is to do special effects, makeup and hair on set. I will be doing demon makeup, as seen in these pictures below, also cuts and scars and also normal everyday makeup to make the actors 'camera ready'.

This should be really good experience for me as i am wanting the go into makeup as a career.

Here are some photos of the process and the finished look. this is just the first test to test out materials. All i used was liquid latex and cotton balls, and the only thing with this is that the cotton wool doesn't blend that easily so it sticks out from the head quite a bit.





I also made a poster on Photoshop. It was my first time using Photoshop, so I think it turned out very well considering.
 
once I have pictures of the process of doing this makeup I will be posting another blog entry on it.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment